- This event has passed.
Yoga I.S. Teacher Training FAQ
August 10, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
- Get an opportunity to see the space you will be taking the course
- Ask questions that you may have about the demands of the course
- Get a brief overview of the 200 hour, 300 hour programs, including doing all 500 hours with Yoga IS
- Learn how the information will be relatable to many health fields
- Get a summary of specific courses available within each program
- Discuss the training schedule and what to expect
- Learn about payment options and required texts for the course.
Learn the various ways this course can benefit you as an individual and also as a teacher. This course is free to join us for this cutting edge program.
Although much of the information is listed on our website, we understand that you may have specific questions that you may need answered in person.
This program is a commitment and we strive to accept students who will add to the experience of others in the class. These courses are life changing and self-transforming. As a result, will be more confident, more content, and much wiser, with the ability to take better care of your own mind and body. You will be a be a light to guide others.
In summary, we believe that Yoga can change the world, but only when our practice is rooted in an on-going study in the fields of neuroscience, biomechanics, meditation, and anatomy while honoring the ancient tradition. Yoga can heal when intelligently practiced.
Instructor: Lauren Eirk, MS, E-RYT 500, C-IAYT, MATRx
YACEP, AFS Mentor, Director of Yoga I.S. Teacher Training