- This event has passed.
Teacher Training FAQ Seminar
August 11 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pmFree
Thinking about signing up for our 200, 300, or full 500 hour teacher training programs? Come to this free seminar and see why we are different. These courses are applicable to those who what to learn more about Yoga for personal reasons, health professionals who want to add to their skill set, and those interested in taking on the role of a certified Yoga Instructor.
In this seminar we will accomplish the following:
- Get an opportunity to see the space you will be taking the course
- Ask questions that you may have about the demands of the course
- Get a brief overview of the 200 hour, 300 hour programs, including doing all 500 hours with Yoga IS
- Get a summary of specific courses available within each program
- Discuss the training schedule and what to expect
- Learn about payment options and required texts for the course.
- Learn the various ways this course can benefit you as an individual and also as a teacher.
This course is free to join us for this cutting edge program. Sign up today to reserve your spot. We will answer any questions that you may need answered in person about our program. This program is a comprehensive thorough approach that will give you the ability to work with many different individuals in many different styles. These courses are life changing and self-transforming, and for that reason we will discuss how to achieve a 500 hour certification for those wanting more education.
After coming through our education programs, you will be more confident, more content, and much wiser. You will have the ability to integrate specific yoga techniques into your personal training sessions, yoga classes, client intake sessions, and personal practice. We believe that Yoga is the cornerstone of a health program, but only when our practice is rooted in an ongoing study in the fields of neuroscience, biomechanics, anatomy, and meditation. Therefore, Yoga can heal when intelligently practiced.