Advanced Biomechanics of Hatha Yoga: Special Populations | 300 Hour Teacher Training Program
December 13 - December 16$560
This course is required content for the Yoga Integrated Science 300 Hour Teacher Training Program. This course can also be taken alone.
This 3 day workshop will focus on applying advanced biomechanics to special populations of yoga students. This course runs from 9:30am -5:30pm each day and includes both academic workshops and practical studio class work.
About this course:
- Learn the focal points of beginners and how to address this group in an individual or group setting
- Introduce systemic, progressive teaching and walk away with a great take-home beginner routine that can be used immediately.
- Learn about teaching and cueing elderly students (building on the information from the 200 hour program) with a great take home routine specific to this group that can be used immediately.
- Get an ideas on how to approach a student of any age who has gotten away from physical activity and become deconditioned.
- Learn how to apply comprehensive range of motion evaluations to decide which asanas and are the most important to intelligently progress for specific students.
Payment options, required texts, and detailed course information are listed here. You will be able to choose your payment options when you register for this course.
NOTE: The advanced therapeutic courses are not cumulative. They are open to yoga teachers, 200-hour RYTs, any health or fitness professional, and also the general public. 200-hour RYT Instructors can apply each of these courses to acquiring their 500-hour RYT.
300 Level Teacher Training Program
Advanced Biomechanics of Hatha Yoga: Special Populations
Friday, 12/14/2018 9:30-5:30pm
Saturday 12/15/2018 – 9:30-5:30pm
Sunday 12/16/18 9:30-5:30pm
28 Credit Hours- Required Course