- This event has passed.
Advanced Yoga I.S. Therapeutics Methodology with Lauren Eirk
December 11, 2015 @ 9:00 am - December 13, 2015 @ 5:30 pm$525
The Advanced Yoga I.S. Therapeutics Methodology Course is designed to be a comprehensive practical experience. Great Teachers can apply the knowledge they have acquired and apply it in a way that students both understand and benefit from.
- Learn why certain “basic” or “advanced” poses may or may not be introduced them to our students. Using the anatomical therapeutic applications from weekends 1-4
- Learn how to progress postures for students, with specific modifications, and cueing techniques.
- Get the guidelines for teaching to Multiple Levels in a group.
- This weekend will be devoted to class sequencing for therapeutic goals for individual and group instruction.
- Learn to evaluate and adjust students according to the Yoga I.S. methodology.
Payment options, required texts, and detailed course information are listed on the website under the teacher training section for 300 hour certification course. You will be able to choose your payment options when you register for this course.NOTE: The advanced therapeutic courses are not cumulative. They are open to yoga teachers, 200-hour RYTs, any health or fitness professional, and also the general public. 200-hour RYT Instructors can apply each of these courses to acquiring their 500-hour RYT.